To setup your MuseCube account for use with Microsoft Outlook Express, do the following:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on "tools", found in the top menu bar.
- Click on "accounts".
- A pop-up dialog will appear. Click on the "Mail" tab.
- Click on the "Add" button, then "Mail".
- A new window will appear. In the display name field, enter your name. Click "next".
- In the "email address" field, enter your full MuseCube email address. Click "next".
- In the "Incoming POP3 or IMAP Server" field, enter your domain name.
- In the "Outgoing SMTP Server" field, enter your domain name. Click "next".
- Type in your full email address in the username field.
- Type in the password we provided for your email account (not your MuseCube account) in the password field. Click "next".
- The last step will ask for a friendly name for the account (such as MuseCube Email). Fill in this field, then click "next".
- You may be asked for a "connection type", select "LAN".
- Click the "finish" button.
You should now be able to send and recieve email through your new MuseCube email account!