Plus Models, Rule!!!!!

Olgaplusmodel - Model
Olgaplusmodel
(Model New York, United States)

Welcome!!!!!!! I am so happy to be here. I have always felt the support of the Musecube site. Geoffrey B. had a vision of making one of the most powerful modeling resource, website and he has accomplished that. Most important he included plus size models since day one. Thanks for this 'Open Door'. It allows others to see the beauty we carry.

Olga

Link: Website
Posted at 08:57 AM on Sep 16, 2003
Olgaplusmodel - Model
Olgaplusmodel

Hi Kay, thanks so much for your sweet words. It's great to hear from a beauty as yourself. Especially when society always thinks that big girls are always fighting with the thinner girls. It's women like you and I that can make all the difference!
Olga

Posted at 09:10 AM on Sep 22, 2003
Olgaplusmodel - Model
Olgaplusmodel

Hi Melody! Oh my Gosh!!!!!! It's so good to hear from you again. How have you been? I hope you and the little bundle are keeping warm. When are you due? Girl we have missed you. Is your hair still long? Thanks about liking the new pics, they seem to be a winner and I am getting so much work from them. He is a fantastic photographer he is out here in NYC! So if you come out here sometime next year I will get in contact with Ja Tawn I booked his services through her agency.

OLga

Posted at 09:16 AM on Sep 23, 2003

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

FLUORESCENT NUDES V 4.0
(Seeking model)
Texas, United States

Seeking local female models for shoots i...
(Seeking model)
Minnesota, United States

Online Model Personality and Video Conte...
(Seeking model)
California, United States

TFP Female Models
(Seeking model)
Australia

Winter Studio Work
(Seeking model)
Michigan, United States

A service of FlexArt, LLC.