Success Stories Wanted

gvbrown - Photographer
gvbrown
(Photographer Michigan, United States)

Hi,
I am assembling a new section of the site which will feature notable accomplishments by MuseCube members.

These will include upcoming or previous gallery shows, magazine features or interviews, books or publications, awards, television appearances, etc.

This new section will be an archive of these stories, which will be featured prominently on the website. This is open to all members - free or upgraded.

For consideration, please send these to me (geoffb@musecube.com).

Thanks!

Geoff B

Posted at 01:19 PM on Aug 26, 2005
MarkFix - Photographer
MarkFix
(Photographer Colorado, United States)

Hello Geoff:
Are you interested in accomplishments from this point forward, or past, present, and future accomplishments?
Mark

Posted at 10:42 PM on Aug 26, 2005
gvbrown - Photographer
gvbrown
(Photographer Michigan, United States)

Past accomplishments are fine as well.

Posted at 08:48 AM on Aug 27, 2005
cassone - Model
cassone
(Model Florida, United States)

I thought we were supposed to email these to you, but I saw so many replies I couldn't resist.

I have gotten a lot of mileage for my poetry book, Diva/Cassone, BECAUSE I am on MuseCube, not to mention all of the numerous new contacts (I prefer to call them friends) I have made in the past year.

My second book is due out in 2007. It is book one of my memoirs book series, LOOKING THROUGH THE NAKED WINDOW - check my ABOUT section - and in it my webiste will be prominently mentioned.

It can only get better.

You have created a diverse group of (mostly) wonderful creative people from vastly different walks of life, all striving for one common goal. For that, I thank you, Geoff, not to mention the wonderful hosting capabilities MuseCube has. I have gotten three people to sign up in the last two months alone because of the quality of the presentation this site offers.

Link: C A S S O N E
Posted at 05:00 PM on Feb 06, 2006

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

Seeking local female models for shoots i...
(Seeking model)
Minnesota, United States

Online Model Personality and Video Conte...
(Seeking model)
California, United States

TFP Female Models
(Seeking model)
Australia

Winter Studio Work
(Seeking model)
Michigan, United States

Female Model for Photoshoot
(Seeking model)
California, United States

A service of FlexArt, LLC.