RE: MODELS WANTED WORLDWIDE!!!

Simplify - Model
Simplify
(Model Canada)

Hi there Everyone,

We are still in the middle of going over all of the people INTERESTED, and Myself & Partner, will be getting back to you all SOON!!! This I promise as a Model myself.
We are going to be answering ALL and ANY QUESTIONS...I ask that you be patient, as we are still going through all replies. As I have stated before, we do need to know who and what you will and/or not be willing to do, as this is a part of the information we do require. We do need photo's and your contact Number or E-Mail, so we CAN get back to you.
If you have or have not heard from me, PLEASE, do trust in the fact that we are doing this, and it is NOT A SCAM, and we will be paying you!!! These projects will NOT cost you ANYTHING, NOT A PENNY!!! So keep up the great work, and we will get back to you soon.

Sincerely, Simplify14U & Partner (s)

P.S. You can e-mail me, but I would like for you to contact me here first, as there are a limited amount of space...if you can not leave a messege here, ONLY CONTACT ME @ EVEMC29@yahoo.com or try EVEMC@yahoo.ca

Thanks and talk to all of you soon!!!

Posted at 09:00 PM on Nov 26, 2003

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

Seeking local female models for shoots i...
(Seeking model)
Minnesota, United States

Online Model Personality and Video Conte...
(Seeking model)
California, United States

TFP Female Models
(Seeking model)
Australia

Winter Studio Work
(Seeking model)
Michigan, United States

Female Model for Photoshoot
(Seeking model)
California, United States

A service of FlexArt, LLC.