FEEDBACK!!!

Simplify - Model
Simplify
(Model Canada)

I am in Alberta, Canada, and I am looking for jobs, TFP's, advice, and just looking to find the right place to re-start my career as a Model and Actress.

I am able and willing to travel, within reason, maybe more, depending on what it is.

And coming soon will be some really cool and interesting photo's, so keep a check on that...I may shock some of you!!!

Thank you in advance for any feedback, good and bad.

Simplify

Posted at 05:36 AM on Sep 04, 2003
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
McGowanPhoto
(Photographer Arizona, United States)

Unfortunately, some of your comments both in your profile and in your portfolios indicate a serious lack of information about modeling and photos. I'll stick to one, from which other concerns can be addressed.
The amateur snapshots you have displayed are not as good a professional photos. Learning the difference between quality work and non-quality work is vital to doing a good job. I can't tell from those photos whether you are good-looking or not. A few people can get away with snapshots as a portfolio, but most cannot.
If you really want an agency, go see the folks in Toronto in October. Rather than take anything you have, you might be better off with a senior picture or some such, if it isn't too out of date.
That's another piece of information that needs to be factored in: How old are you? If you're 19 and just beginning, some agency might take a chance. If you're 26 and have only a few years left at most agencies, they're less likely.
Anyway, the first thing on your list is to work with somebody good, whether it's an agent, a photographer, an art director, a makeup artist. Any or all of the above. Seek out some quality people. And learn.

Posted at 05:39 PM on Sep 07, 2003
Simplify - Model
Simplify
(Model Canada)

Thank you for your feedback, I really do like to hear how I can improve and learn more. As far as my age, I don't put it up because I am an older than 26, I'm 29, and I want people to see me not my age. And thank you for the Toronto event, I was already asked, but I am attending a Model and Talent conference in Edmonton in Oct., and I did find a pro-photographer, who is doing my shoot this week. So maybe you may have a better feel of what I look like and such.

But thank you for your feedback, I do take your words, and listen.

Thanks, Sincerely

Simplify

Posted at 06:07 PM on Sep 08, 2003

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

Seeking local female models for shoots i...
(Seeking model)
Minnesota, United States

Online Model Personality and Video Conte...
(Seeking model)
California, United States

TFP Female Models
(Seeking model)
Australia

Winter Studio Work
(Seeking model)
Michigan, United States

Female Model for Photoshoot
(Seeking model)
California, United States

A service of FlexArt, LLC.