Specializing in celebrating the female form in outdoor settings. 99% of my work is done in nature settings in and around Ocala, Marion County, FL. Safe and secure, discreetion is guaranteed.
Will TFP/CD for the right model.
Feel free to contact me anytime at OcalaCity@yahoo.com
Other port work shown on FaceBook.
Almost four years of experience shooting nudes. I now work almost exclusively in outdoor location settings. Although for the right model/situation I do provide studio work. If you have a special project in mind feel free to get in touch.
1. Paid figure modeling is nude or (very occasionally) topless.
2. You will be asked for proof of age. I do not photograph models under 18 years of age. There are no exceptions to this rule. Please remember to bring a photo-ID.
3. You have the right to refuse any pose. Please remember that you are being paid to do nude figure modeling however. Full frontal nudity is to be expected. If you wish, I will show you examples of my photography before the shoot. When I feel that a pose is overly explicit I use photoshop effects to minimize its sexual impact. I do not touch my models unless there is no other reasonable alternative and then only with permission.
4. Please wear loose non-constricting clothing to your shoot. Leave your undergarments at home or pack them to change into after the shoot. Anything with elastic in it marks the skin and the shoot will have to be delayed until the marks fade. This would mean sitting around nude and unpaid for some time, so don’t wear elastic. You may wish to bring a bathrobe to wear during breaks.
5. Before the shoot you will be given the opportunity to ask questions. There are no stupid questions; if you have any, ask them.
6. Photo shoots are conducted as follows (per 2 hour segment): We shoot. We take a break We shoot. We take a break. Smoking is permitted. Very easy going, non scripted sessions.
7. After the photo shoot you will be paid and will be asked to sign a release. Signing the release is a condition of being paid.
8. You may bring a friend if you wish- boyfriend, girlfriend or husband- as long as they understand this is a creative process and are completly comfortable with the situation.
9. Modeling in exchange for prints may be negotiated but I will retain the negatives and the copyright.
Whether you're ready to brave a professional photo shoot or perhaps try it DIY-style in the privacy of your home, heed these tips.
• When choosing a photographer, trust word of mouth and check references. Avoid photogs with a no-escort policy (what are they trying to hide?); you'll feel more comfortable if you can bring a friend for moral support.
• Try posing in a fur coat, your guy's baseball shirt or his office shirt and tie with something lacy underneath.
• Get your body photo-ready by shaving, tanning and applying makeup heavy enough to show up on camera. Have it done at a department store counter.
• Use natural lighting if possible.
• Have the photographer highlight the parts of your body you and your mate love most.
• Keep the props and background simple so they don't upstage you.
• Look directly into the camera to create a connection.
• Photoshop is your friend. But don't go overboard, removing the mole your boyfriend loves or slimming down your thighs to the point where your husband doesn't recognize them.
• "The camera hates anything that's flat," said photographer Jamie Jackson. In fact, flat things look bigger on film. Pose with one hip or shoulder forward for a more flattering result. For a slimming effect, have the photographer shoot downward.
• To loosen up on the set, bring music — think Christina Aguilera's Candyman, Fergie's Glamorous, Beyonce's Diva. A glass of wine helps, too.
• If you have children, keep the photos in a discreet album. And no matter how hot you think you look, resist the urge to post them online.
• Share a few pics with your sweetie, and dole out the rest over time. Stash one in a drawer, the glove box of his car or the freezer for a fun surprise.
• Your better half might be too shy to initiate the photo shoot herself, so consider doing it together or at least getting her a gift certificate for a shoot. "Lots of women are too self conscious or otherwise reluctant to instigate it themselves, but as a gift would love it. And, it comes back to him — a win win," said photographer Lisa Presnail.
• Leave something to the imagination!!!