Event Staff / Spokes Model/ Brand Ambassador/ Team Leader / Tour Manager / Product Specialist / Actor / Model.
Specific Experiences & Skills:
* Driving Vehicles
* Adobe Photoshop
* Thrives on challenges
* Clean-cut, neat appearance
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Proficient with Digital Cameras
* Energetic with an outgoing personality
* Uploading Reports, Pictures and Videos
* Pro-active and able to provide qualitative feedback
* Incredibly dedicated and passionate toward commitments
* Bright, energetic and love to work with children and animals
* Excellent abilities to build brand identity with targeted audiences
* MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook)
* Highly efficient at working both alone as well as in a team environment
* Diverse interpersonal communication skills, working with, assist, and direct others
Assistant Tour Manager / Driver-Sabra Hummus Tour
Shared Experiences / Global Events Logistics Team (GELT)
May 2013 – Present (4 months)Dallas/Fort Worth / Houston Texas / Chicago Illinois
• Followed DOT commercial driver regulations while driving and maintaining a 16ft box truck in both markets.
• Helped coordinate new staff event training, staffing and maintained constant communication with account managers.
• Over the 6 weeks spent in each market, we distributed a combined total of over 950,000 Sabra Hummus Samples cup in both Dallas / Fort Worth and Houston Texas.
• Constantly engaged consumers by taking photos and providing them with useful information regarding the benefits of adding Sabra Hummus to their diet.
Assistant Market Tour Manager / Driver - AT&T Back to School Mall Tour “Boston / Pittsburgh” (Mosaic XM)
August 2012 – Sept 2012
• Driving and keeping up with maintenance of the AT&T branded vehicle with the 10ft trailer.
• Co-ordinated event training and confirmed activation logistics with mall management as well as setting up and tearing down of the footprint.
• Proactively engaged with consumers in and around the footprint and secured all the AT&T demo devices.
• Communicated AT&T key messaging, conducted hands on demos as outlined by the client and generated excitement with in the footprint.
• Recorded daily metrics, consumer comments from each OEM device station and maintained communication between the agency and the staff.
Event Manager/ Product Specialist - Camp Jeep Ride Experience Boston Auto Show (Light Speed Management)
Jan 12th-16th, 2012
• Managed trained and supervised 11 other brand ambassadors on the multi logistics of the Jeep Trail Rated track course.
• Responsible for taking pictures, scheduling breaks, distributing paperwork, helping out with data capture and distributing payment
• Engaged the auto show crowd audience and built excitement of the Jeep and Chrysler brand.
• Worked the Cleveland Auto Show, Chicago International Auto Show as well as the New York International Auto Shows.
Assistant Tour Manager / Driver – Stonyfield Farms Mobile Tour/ Ann Arbor (Eventive Marketing LLC)
July 30th, 2010 –Oct 5th, 2010
• Help the event manager with directing daily efforts and monitoring staff performance.
• Assist event manager in collecting and completing daily event reports and take pictures of each event.
• Represent Stonyfield Farms and Eventive Marketing at all times.
• Maintain vehicle performance (keeping the vehicle clean, oil change, fuel, and garbage free) and drive either the Ice Cream Truck or hybrid to and from events.
• In charge of setting up and executing in cases where the field manager is absent or not working.
ROCKSTAR Energy Drink® Program
UM Campus Representative 3/10-Present
• Receive and/or pick up a monthly allotment of twenty (20) cases of ROCKSTAR Energy Drink® from the designated distribution center.
• Receive and maintain inventory of promotional items, banners, flyers, t-shirts, hats and other giveaway items.
• Make appearances at multiple college campus events, parties, bar, club promotions, charity/philanthropy events, on-campus sampling and sporting events.
• Upload digital photographs and/or videos of the Campus Events attended.
• Report inventory of product received on http://repnet.studentcity.com.
• Maintain online calendar of scheduled Campus Events at which to appear and distribute ROCKSTAR Product and Gear.
• Complete online event recap at http://repnet.studentcity.com for each Campus Event attended.
Rock Band Bar Night Program Field Ambassador 1/10 - 3/10
•Increased the number of the official RBBN memberships within the East Lansing Michigan area.
•Educated venue owners and or managers on the Rock Band and the new live entertainment options of Rock Band Bar Nights.
•Explained the official membership benefits of the Rock Band Bar Night Programs.
•Shared testimonials of increased traffic and sales due to Rock Band Bar Nights.
American Express Street / Mall Team
Team Lead 10/09 - 12/09
•Conducted pre and post event inventory of all program materials prior to event execution.
•Managed a team of 4 ambassadors, and made sure that they are using the proper talking points.
•Input back slips into the American Express branded bags each and every morning.
•Drove the team from one location to the next, took pictures and created a detailed report regarding the event execution.
•Posted team event hours, uploaded reports and pictures.
Coca Cola Enterprises Brand Ambassador 02/08 - 02/09
• Distributed and sampled over 60,000 Full Throttle Energy samples, Coca Cola Classics, Caribou Coffees and Nestea’s throughout metro Detroit area during lions and tiger games as well as Nascar events.
• Educated consumers about Coca Cola brand and its new array of products and sale promotions.
• Used guerilla-marketing tactics at parades and big events to gain visibility for the Coca Cola and it's assortment of products.
Natures Best / Science Diet Assistant Tour Manager (Detroit) 4/09 - 8/09
•Helped the manager with driving a 16" box truck to and from the event location to the site.
•Helped with tent set up and tear down at the start and end of the event.
• Trained a group of 8 brand ambassadors how to deliver key messages to the consumers.
Comcast Feed Your Head Event Manager 04/07 - 08/09
• Organized the event set-up, execution, removal and follow-up reporting as market manager. • Supervised staff in achieving program goals while creating an interactive and high-energy work environment.
• Generated Comcast brand awareness and it’s of wide range of products and services at several university campuses with in Michigan.
• Measured the project’s progress and deliverable completion based on strategic plan details.
• Collaborated with Account Manager to evaluate success factors and variances.
• Trained and managed promotional staff to educate consumers and create awareness of the Comcast brand and its other services.
2007 Ten United / Trust Authority
Event Manager 08/07
• Co-ordinated with mall personnel and oversaw the setting up and breaking down of the event.
• In charge of calling staff and making sure that they all knew about the meeting times and location.
• Took daily event pictures and communicated with the agency on a daily basis.
• Co-ordinated lunch breaks, signing in, signing out staff on a daily basis as well as completing daily staff affidavits
Independent Contractor / Freelance 6/05 - Present
• Communicate and provide product and brand messages to event attendees in a clear and concise manner.
• Provide event attendee with answers about the products in a professional manner.
• Organize events time line in reference to set-up, tear-down and operations as well as physically assist with all set-up and tear-down elements.
• Direct event attendees to participate in a way that offers them an enjoyable experience, but also allows for efficient crowd flow in and out of the foot print.
• Engage the crowd audience in building excitement and brand awareness.
Brand Ambassador / Sampling / Guerrilla / Product Specialist / Promotional Model
Brand Experience:FX Network, USA Network, Metro PCS, ABC Network, Budweiser Select 55, Rock Band, Verizon Wireless, X-Box, Nintendo Wii, State of Texas (Texas on Tour), Combos Snacks, T-Mobile, TV Guide, Dicks Sporting Goods, Radio Shack, HD Radio, Jimmy Kimmel Show, Lipton, Pepcid Complete, Lucky Jeans, Advil, Team Tylenol, Team Penske, Kia Motors, Subaru Motors, Advil, American Express, NBC, AT&T, NCAA, MTV, Blackberry, Ford Motors Company, (BP) Beyond Petroleum, Sprint, Hills Science Diet Natures Best, AMP Energy Drink, SoBe Life Water, Fruit 2.O, Mountain Dew, Caribou Coffee, Coke Zero, Coke Classic, Sony Pictures, Discover Card, American Express, Walgreens, Full Throttle Energy Drink, Stonyfield Farms, ROCKSTAR Energy Drink®, Sensodyne, Burts Bees, Dewalt Tools, Sprint/Nextel, Fibersure, Ensure, Stride Gum, 3M, H & R Block, Dasani Sensations, Metro PCS, Skoal, Key Bank, AOL, Nestea and many more.
Film > Television > Music Video
Recurring Background Extra - Police Detective - Detroit 1-8-7 (ABC Network 2010)
Background Extra - Church Audience Member - Salvation Blvd (2011) George Ratliff
Background Extra - Bomb Squad Disposal Unit - SWAT Fire Fight (2011) Benny Boom
Background Extra - Bar Patron - Answer This(2010)Christopher Farah
Background Extra - Train Passenger - Akakombo (2010 Documentary)Brian Ford/ R. Migrin
Supporting Actor - Congo Ranger - Making ButtPrints (2010)Rich Jackson
Extra - Airline Passenger - Offshore (2005) Diane Cheklich
Back Ground Extra – Bar Patrons - Friends Guide to Beer and Sex (2006) Paul Stacy
Background Extra - Company Employee - Perception (2005) Wade Wofford
Extra - Victim in a Bank Robbery - In da Hood (2005)
Special Skills > Certifications > Interests
Driving large promotional vehicles, excellent written and verbal skills, energetic with an outgoing personality, clean-cut with neat appearance, thrives on challenges, able to provide qualitative feedback, love working with children and animals, to able to build brand identity with targeted audiences, and efficient at working alone as well as in a team environment.
Mac Proficient. Owns laptop for travel. Skilled with Adobe Photo Shop, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. Microsoft Works, XP and Vista, Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Power point.