Username: Password:

New Plus Model - Starter pics - any feedback greatly appreciated and welcomed - ...

ChineseFlames
ChineseFlames - Model
Model
New York, United States
View Portfolio

hope u are all doing well!! i'm leora - a 26 yr. old aspiring/up and coming plus size model from NY. I have posted some starter pics hoping that at least they rep my features and overall look to the best for right now. Over the next few months I will be putting up some higher quality hopefully pro pics, but you all been there before at some point right??!! Thanks for the feedback in advance - can't wait for some!!

Leora
aka
-ChineseFlames

Posted at 10:07 PM on Mar 21, 2009

Franca22
Franca22 - Model
Model
North Carolina, United States
View Portfolio

Great start. I know there are quite a few photographers in your area that would be willing to work with you. Can't wait to see more from you

Posted at 11:20 AM on Mar 24, 2009

ChronicleArt
ChronicleArt - Photographer
Photographer
North Carolina, United States
View Portfolio

You are going to hate me for this...but I am honest if nothing else.

The port image you use as an avatar is the only really decent one. The other three look like they were shot with a P&S when you were standing around in your living room or somewhere.

I see some potential in your face shot that I mentioned but the other images are basically bad and unflattering. Get in with a real photographer who knows what he/she is doing and if you plan to persue something in this you may have to pay for some good shots then get rid of the images you have now as they are likely to bring you no real business.

Posted at 01:52 AM on Sep 14, 2009

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings