Username: Password:

Go Ahead Say It like You mean IT!...

McGowanPhoto
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
Photographer
Arizona, United States
View Portfolio

You've got a really pretty face. It's hard to tell more by the photos you have.

Also, your link won't take some people anywhere, because you put a backslash in place of a regular slash in the address.

Keep shooting, and investigate the possibilities in your own area. The amount of work for any model depends largely on where he or she lives.

Posted at 07:00 PM on Jun 01, 2008

Fishbone
Fishbone - Model
Model
Massachusetts, United States
View Portfolio

Thanks. I am planning to do more professional shoots, I started with headshots, so that will come soon hopefully. And thanks for the tip, I will change the link.

Posted at 12:21 AM on Jun 02, 2008

Fishbone
Fishbone - Model
Model
View Portfolio

I think I fixed the link. Although that is not a site that is all that special, they seem to be also a "real" casting site...

Posted at 08:49 PM on Jun 02, 2008

Fishbone
Fishbone - Model
Model
View Portfolio

Well, so far I am still "a piece of work". I am submitting myself to some work and so on to build experience, confidence and material. But I am not ready to go all the way. I am working on my shape although I do thing it is pretty good as even at highest weight I have my curves, and my face everything. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to be "noticed" in the meantime if the time is right. Once I feel I have a nice portfolio than I want to more intensly go to agencies. I went to one around here before I had my daughter. They wanted me to lose few pounds as they don't market plus for modeling especially runway that I was interested in. But they were hoping to get me into commercial acting. I attended two classes and was going to to more. Than I had my daugther and lost touch. Now I weigh even more so I don't think I want to go to that agency, at least not right now. Unless I hear that they are becoimg interested in plus size or that I give up on modeling and want to aim for acting only. But I want to hear opinions here. That is always good for

Posted at 02:15 PM on Jun 07, 2008

Fishbone
Fishbone - Model
Model
View Portfolio

Hey, you scared my critiquers away. They see your professional opinion and they don't dare add or subtract...hehe, just kidding. Well, I have good news, I spoke to an agent, she is great, very professional. Love her. And I need to create a comp card and she will represent me. YEEEEY! I need more photos, that is my uuuuurge. I have started seting up photoshoots but it's all kind of waiting to happen. But I am patient. I get discouraged here and there. I really want to shape my abdomen area more but I am not succesfull. I ride a bike at home... do some light yoga sometimes pilati. OK, I am not very regular and I switch between exercises a lot. But I will do more now. I am motivated. Although at times I get discouraged and wonder am I just not good enough...but those are moments of weakness. Well, anyways I wanted to share and hopefully I can share some new pics soon. I have a few but amateur. I'll post them for critique.

Posted at 10:40 PM on Jun 26, 2008

Fishbone
Fishbone - Model
Model
View Portfolio

New pic is in. Check it out.

Posted at 11:05 PM on Jun 26, 2008

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings