Username: Password:

plus model...

HannahJ2004
HannahJ2004 - Model
Model
Kansas, United States
View Portfolio

I have a few headshots up if anyone wants to give me some feedback. I am starting out plus size modeling and aside from home based prom shows, have no experience. My pictures are home taken, i just want some feedback before i decide to further this. Thanks.

Posted at 05:14 PM on Apr 20, 2008

marywehrhahn
marywehrhahn - Photographer
Photographer
New York, United States
View Portfolio

I'm not sure what feedback you can expect. Except that you have a lovely face, can't tell how you pose because only headshots. Find a photographer that is willing to help you and him/her build a portfolio and get time for print shoots. Plenty of photographers out there.
Good luck BUT to make it in the business of modeling you need committment and drive as well.
Mary

Posted at 08:18 AM on Apr 22, 2008

ChineseFlames
ChineseFlames - Model
Model
New York, United States
View Portfolio

Hi Hannah - I see that this post is almost a year old, but since I'm also an aspiring up and coming plus model myself, and new to MuseCube I thought I'd shoot you a response anyway and invite you to check me out and share some of your feeback about my pics!! Oh - uh sorry - I'm ChineseFlames - name is Leora and I'm a from NY born & raised on Long Island mostly. I'm 26 and just starting my serious research and pursuits on the plus industry. I've been really interested in it for quite some yrs now but never was quite ready to put a true commitment into the legwork/possible hectic schedule and inconsistancy in the beginning. Best of luck to you and hope to hear sumthin bk!! Oh almost forgot.......you have very beautiful features and from the pics it seems u also have very clear even fair skin!! Definitely try to get a friend/fam member(like im tryin too) to take some body shots in good or outside lighting!

-chineseflames

Posted at 10:00 PM on Mar 21, 2009

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings