Username: Password:

MUSECUBERS...ALL CRITIQUES WANTED AND RETURNED!!! GIVA A NEWBIE A LIL FEEDBACK P...

ChineseFlames
ChineseFlames - Model
Model
New York, United States
View Portfolio

I'm Leora Matzelle - aspiring up and coming plus model. My port is quite non pro at this point but it shows my face, features, and body/frame pretty well. If there are any photographers, agency reps or fellow models that have any comments for me or critiques regarding my potential, or anyone interested in potentially working together please respond!!! Thanks you for your time and I will gladly do the same for you!!

Link: " target="_blank">muse cube profile
Posted at 11:27 PM on Mar 20, 2009

Poetikmind
Poetikmind - Model
Model
Pennsylvania, United States
View Portfolio

Hey Venus Diva sister! Leora, you have a really great and unique look and are defiitely rocking some curves. I love your main pic, your eye makeup is gorgeous. I would look for local photographers who are willing to exchange cd for your time. This will allow you to build your portfolio. I am no expert but that is what I have learned off of Venus and I know that once you begin testing you can see where some of your strengths and weaknesses are in posing and the looks that you want to achieve. You are beautiful girl! Get more shots and study poses of models in mags that you like keeping in mind that as a plus model we have to watch out angles. I am learning so much too and I am just sharing what was shared with me!

Wishing you the best lil sis!

Limarie Lewis (Poetikmind)

Posted at 03:58 PM on Apr 14, 2009

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings