Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

PME Model Management
will hold their first open call
Saturday, May 10th 2008 from 12:00pm - 6:00pm at:

Hyatt Place
13148 Kingston Avenue
Chester, VA 23836

This open call will be for our MD, DC & VA division. We are looking for print, fit, commercial, showroom & runway Models between 5'8" - 6'0" in height, dress size 10-18 and well proportioned.
Bring recent photos of yourself, both full body and headshots.

If you can not attend the open call please submit
photos to:

Email:
models@pmemodels.com

or

Snail Mail:
PME Model Management
PO Box 3504
Petersburg, VA 23805
http://www.pmemodels.com

NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE

Posted at 08:55 PM on Mar 13, 2008

McGowanPhoto
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
Photographer
Arizona, United States
View Portfolio

Your Web site is under construction.

Your Web site tries to push some kind of popup onto people's computers, and suggests getting a program to block your popup. (That's often a sign that a person would be downloading a Trojan.)

Did you get a license before setting up business?

And why is there no information in your "about" section here on MuseCube?

There's no telling if this is a legit call, but there are a bunch of T's left uncrossed and I's undotted.

Posted at 06:39 PM on Mar 17, 2008

PMEModels
PMEModels - Modeling Agency
Modeling Agency
Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

Yes, I am a legit agency (License # 005234). The "site is under construction" because that is exactly what it is "under construction". I am very aware of how this business works. I am a model myself and have been in the business several years (eg. modeling, acting, singing etc.). I decided to open my own agency after seeing the growing demand for larger models. However, I can understand your concern and I appreciate you looking out for the musecube community. I was experiencing some hosting issues. Therefore, you should not see anymore pop-ups when attempting to view my site. So that you can put a face with the agency...take a moment to view my myspace page @ http://www.myspace.com/dreaplusmodel

While you are at it you can also take a look at my online publication VENOM Magazine http://www.venommagazine.net which is a product of Xtreme Events Promotions/PME Model Management.

Thanks!
Drea

Posted at 01:09 AM on Apr 30, 2008

PMEModels
Modeling Agency
Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

Oh yeah one more thing.....do not forget to check out VENOM's new issue on May 1st.

Posted at 01:09 AM on Apr 30, 2008

McGowanPhoto
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
Photographer
Arizona, United States
View Portfolio

Thanks for replying.

Now, if you'd only include some of that information on your "about" page, maybe people wouldn't have to wonder when they go to your MuseCube portfolio.

Posted at 01:45 AM on Apr 30, 2008

PMEModels
Modeling Agency
Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

It has been updated.

Thanks!!

Posted at 02:04 AM on Apr 30, 2008

PMEModels
Modeling Agency
Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

amtagency

My business is more than just a modeling agency. Xtreme Events Promotions/ PME Model Management is a field marketing and event promotion company as well. This is why I was required to get a license.

Posted at 09:20 PM on Apr 30, 2008

PMEModels
Modeling Agency
Georgia, United States
View Portfolio

Thank you for your response. However, I am aware of the difference. Like I stated before, there are two sides of my company (agency and event promotion). I was required to get a license for the event promotion aspect of my business.

Posted at 05:13 PM on May 05, 2008

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings