Twisted_Elegance
Twisted_Elegance - Model
Model
Canada
View Portfolio

well where can i start?
im inspiring to be a plus size model
i became a member of this site to see if im "model material"
where im from Edmonton Alberta theres not much model searches especially if ur plus size.Im 6'0 and i weigh 220 (that was hard to write) anyways im 19...
My pictures aren't professional,hopefully soon time i'll get some pictures done
for now i just wanted some feed back

ciao for now

Link: http://www.musecube.com/twisted_elegance/
Posted at 02:45 AM on Nov 14, 2007

McGowanPhoto
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
Photographer
Arizona, United States
View Portfolio

Plus models are a very specialized group, in the pure sense. They may be as rare as fashion models.

To find out all about the various types of modeling (well, not ALL, but a lot), go to newmodels.com.

Being pretty and enjoying having your picture taken is the smallest part of the business.

Oh, and if you thought height and weight was tough, you will need to provide the other stats, too, so people will know what to expect.

Best of luck to you.

Posted at 09:51 AM on Nov 14, 2007

Twisted_Elegance
Twisted_Elegance - Model
Model
Canada
View Portfolio

"Being pretty and enjoying having your picture taken is the smallest part of the business."
i know what ur trying to say
im not trying to be a model cus i think im attractive and people are going to hire me
its been my dream to be a model,i did my research modeling is like owning ur own bussiness u have to be motivated and thats what i am..
i know i dont have professional pictures
but i will get them soon

im still new on this site its only been a week i'll get more information on my page and full body pictures

thank u soo much guys.

*ciao*

Posted at 03:06 PM on Nov 14, 2007

xandraplusmodel
xandraplusmodel - Model
Model
Illinois, United States
View Portfolio

Hi, I think you are very pretty, and have a good attitude. But remember, it's best to make a good first impression. Present yourself in full, or not at all. This site isn't something that is difficult to build, but the impression you make, particularly first impressions, among your peers and potential professional associates is very important. For not having professional photos, I think what you have posted here are pretty decent, ie not your usual "this is my cam shot what do you think" kind of photos. Still, as mentioned, you need some more variety and to list your statistics, any experience you have had, and what types of work you are looking for or willing to do. That is important. Try to get some pro shots, or at least some body shots similar to the quality you have. Also, choosing the name Iman, unless it is your birth name, may not be such a wise choice as Iman is very famous, and has made a name for herself. It could be a deterrent for you in the industry.

Posted at 02:56 AM on Nov 21, 2007

Twisted_Elegance
Twisted_Elegance - Model
Model
Canada
View Portfolio

Thank u so are u
yes thats my birth name i know i was thinking of changing my name lol
thank u for taking ur time and giving me this advice
i have one question,i got this message from this agency and its kinda odd "Hello,
Your profile caught the attention of a Click Agency Agency, a very discreet visual and promoting agency, and we would love to know if you could work for us.
We are currently looking for models to do promo-modelling for a 3 days work.
The Venue would be Alberta in canada next month. Write me here b.bucaille717@yahoo.com to learn more.
Thanks.
Bruno Bucaille
Click Agency
www.clickagency.it
Oh" IM NOT SURE WHATS DISCREET ABOUT MODELING,AND I ASKED FOR MORE INFORMATION BUT THIS PERSON DIDNT AFFAIR ME ANY MORE INFORMATION HE JUST TOLD ME TO SEND PICTURES TO HIS EMAIL...ITS KINDA FISHIE

Posted at 09:07 PM on Nov 21, 2007

karen1
karen1 - Model
Model
Canada
View Portfolio

This clickclick agency bruno bucaille it is a scam they are trying to pull on us inspiring models.ITS A Big SCAM.

Posted at 11:17 PM on Nov 23, 2007

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings