Username: Password:

2005 Midwest Models Expo...

jmb59
jmb59 - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

We are not a SCAM! We will not charge you an arm and a leg to attend, this is a Total Networking Production.

Please visit http://www.musecube.com/forums/self_promotion.htm?read=8558 to read more information about the 2005 show here on MuseCube

We would like to extend this opportunity to you to visit the 2005 Midwest Models Expo,to be held on October 8th, 2005, at the Holiday Inn of Southfield Michigan. The 2005 Midwest Models Expo is open to all fitness and fashion models, young and old alike, newbie models and model hopefuls.

All photographers are welcome to visit and meet models to build a stronger network here in the Midwest and parts of Canada.

We are letting business know that they can now start to reserve tables in the exhibitors area.

Visit www.modelsofmichigan.com/mm2005/

Take some time and look at our site, the Midwest has a wide market of models seeking job opportunities such as you can offer them. I would be honored to hear back from you about this and a possible work relationship. If we each take a few moments and tell someone we know about the show, then we will all grow.

You should also take a look at the past expo site, we know you would make a great mark at the show. Please visit www.modelsofmichigan.com/mm2004/ to see photos of that show.

Best regards,

James M. Bryant
517-548-1431
www.ModelsOfMichigan.Com
www.JMBPromotions.com
"Your word is your bond, if your word is no good, eventually you are no good"

Link: 2005 Midwest Models Expo
Posted at 11:37 AM on Nov 01, 2004

jmb59
jmb59 - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Thank you for the tip!
Not Associated with Anthony Moya or ModEx. Based in Michigan, but serving the Midwest.

GREAT NEWS! We have worked out a deal with the hotel that the rate between US and Canadian dollar will be even. YOU MUST tell the hotell that YOU ARE WITH the expo to get your discount on the rooms. Reserved tower rooms, (Great view) are queens and doubles are elsewhere in the hotel.

Our exhibitor room in bigger so we should have a layout here shortly of how the room will be set up. Also a early bird booth rental rate for those who wish to get on early and gain advertisment as we grow.

Thank you once again for your time and understanding, I look forward to personally helping you with any problem you may have and I am always happy to serve you. Cause with out you, there would be no 'us'. Come network, be seen, make friends and promote, promote, PROMOTE!

I thank you once again for your faith in the expo and God Bless America.

Posted at 11:33 PM on Nov 02, 2004

jmb59
jmb59 - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Thank you for your messages. I'm truely sorry that I forgot the time. I have been very busy working on all the details. It will be from 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday October 8th. After the exhibitor area closes, there is the pool area, gym area, bar and a few other places that people can go to hang out and do shoots.

According to plan, we should have a small fruit and salad bar in one of the a joining rooms and coupons to save money at the resturante. We are looking forward to having a great time, meeting new people.

I am still working on what the prizes will be for the contests for the fashion show, who will be the judges and other information.

I am also talking with the American Cancer society about being a part of the show.

One more thing, :) according to Yahoo, http://dir.yahoo.com/regional/countries/united_states/regions/midwest/states/

Michigan is part of the Midwest!!! LOL

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota,Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin.

So if I may suggest that you contact some friends from your neck of the woods, all chip in on a motor coach and make it a holiday. Pick up some people on the way here to help pay for gas? Just a suggestion.

Please visit the Expo web site regularly as I start to finalize plans I will be updating the site.

Thank you once again for your interest. Looking forward to meeting you there!

Posted at 12:20 AM on Nov 05, 2004

jmb59
jmb59 - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

I hope to see you there too. Just a quick update, it's official that part of the proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society. I have official paper work on file in my office. We will be having a fashion/models show and if we get enough models from various states we will be having a State-by-State show.

I would like to just ask everyone who reads these messages to help tell others about the show. Seems no mater how many posts I place all over the net, I always get a half dozen e-mails from people saying, "Wish I had known about this expo." Just funny how that works out...

Looking forward to networking with all of you in October.

Best wishes.

Posted at 11:29 PM on Jan 20, 2005

jmb59
jmb59 - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

we have a new site, www.midwestmodelsexpo.com

A $250.00 cash prize for some lucky model, a photo contest and the expo

Link: Midwest Models Expo
Posted at 10:07 PM on Apr 03, 2005