Username: Password:

Face of 2005 Photographic Modeling Competition...

marcella
marcella - Model
Model
Canada
View Portfolio

Aspiring Models:

Please support my endeavors with your vote for the "FACE OF 2005" Photographic Modeling Competition (www.nzsbdirectory.co.nz). I am Model #137 and my photos are posted on Page 14. I appreciate your time, and I wish everyone the best of luck in their modeling careers and contest pursuits!

In early 2004, I submitted some photo entries to Quest Worldwide Productions for their 21st Century Model Search & Competition. I later discovered that I won in two categories: Swimsuit/Fitness Model of the Year 2004 & Best Smile Model of the Year 2004 . As this competition is still ongoing, I'd like to encourage other models to submit their entries today. For your convenience, I've provided two links below.

Best wishes,
Marcella

The 21st Century National Photo Model Search (www.questmodels.com) - seeks to find contestants with photogenic qualities whose natural beauty and personality shine through in their photographs.

The Face of the Future competition ( www.questmodels.com) - The most glamorous, most unusual, most extraordinary faces. You never know - you may be The Face of the Future the movers and shakers of the industry are looking for!

Link: Website
Posted at 12:44 AM on Jul 02, 2005

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings