As of this morning, we've changed the email sending policies, as described in previous messages.
- Unverified email addresses will no longer receive email notification of new messages
- Unverified email addresses will not receive "unread message" reminders.
- The "unread message reminder" notifications have been changed from weekly to monthly.
- Unverified email addresses that have indicated to receive emails directly, rather than through the message center, will still have email routed to the message center (assuming that the unverified address is unreachable, this prevents any messages from being lost).
As a part of our periodic auditing, the following may occur:
- Accounts that have an excessive number of unread messages will be flagged as unverified.
- Accounts that have invalid email addresses will be flagged as unverified.
Of course, if you verified your email address, you don't have anything to worry about.
And lastly, as a reminder, there will be some downtime this coming Sunday. After that period of downtime, pop3 accounts hosted on musecube.com will no longer function.
Any questions... you know where to find me -