Username: Password:

Final updates for server move...

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
I'll be making the final updates for the server move today.

I am planning on making the physical move of some of the equipment on Sunday, October 26th after 8am EST.

During this period of time, the MuseCube website will not be available. A temporary page will appear in its place indicating that changes are being made. I would expect the move to take 1-2 hours.

Since this requires some DNS changes, you may see the place holder page, or the normal website (or both) for a period of time after the initial change.

Additionally, unverified email addresses will no longer receive email after the move has been performed.

And that should do it. Any questions - let me know!

Geoff B

Posted at 11:50 AM on Oct 20, 2008

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
These updates have been completed, and everything appears to have gone smoothly. These changes were quite extensive, however.

It is unlikely that you would have any interruption in service, however, if you are a customer that uses email services, either forwarding, pop3, or through the ImpactFolios email service, and you find that you are experiencing an issue with your email service, please contact me directly via email at geoffb@musecube.com, or phone 231.932.7990.

That's it for now!

Geoff B

Posted at 01:22 PM on Oct 20, 2008

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings