Username: Password:

New Email Services...

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
As promised awhile ago... I've made the move to a different email system, which I believe is superior to the software that we were running previously.

The new system is hosted on a different network, so it should be faster. Additionally, it includes antivirus and antispam software, and an improved webmail interface.

If you have an existing email account with us, and would like to move to this system, please email systemq@musecube.com with your request.

Some important things to note:

- Since this is different software, you will not be able to transfer your old messages or contact list.

- Your passwords and access information will need to be changed

- The webmail address is now specific to your domain (webmail.yourdomain.com).

All of the access information will be sent to you in a follow up email after your new email account is setup. You will have access to your old emails and contact lists for a limited time.

If you have an existing email account, you aren't required to move to the new system (though I think you will probably be happier).

Also, if you made a request in the past month for an email address, and did not receive your information, it is likely because we were making this transition. You may need to re-request your email address if you did not get your access information previously.

I will be putting a streamlined email request system online soon, which should expedite the email setup processes for new accounts.

Thanks,
Geoff B

Posted at 05:24 PM on Jun 28, 2005

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
A few yes -
It looks like yahoo got trapped in our spam filter this morning. This is fixed now.

Geoff B

Posted at 04:03 PM on Jun 30, 2005

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
The correct email address is serviceq@musecube.com - or just send it to me.

G-

Posted at 09:41 AM on Aug 19, 2005

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
I've responded via your other email address.

We've taken VisNetic Webmail offline, and have converted all webmail users to the new system.

If you are a Pop3 email user, and are still using musecube.com as your pop3 service, and may need access to webmail, your account will need to be changed over to the new system. Please contact help@musecube.com for information on transferring your email to the new email service.

Geoff B

Posted at 09:53 AM on Oct 17, 2006

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings