Username: Password:

Click Model Management...

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Hi,
A few members have received the following message. This is not a legitimate offer, and is likely a typical check / fraud scam.

--------

Click Model Management, Inc. 129 West 27th Street, Penthouse, New York, NY 10001. bd.clickmodel@gmail.com. (414) 614 0185 My name is Daniel bradford , I am the Fashion agent. I am the Payment Personel for the Click Model Management in New York. We Have a job offer available for you in response, and based on your profile, you are fit for the job. We are based in New York, we have been receiving payment orders from Fashion agencies and Fashion Non-Governmental Organisation in the states which we have not been able to process completely since we do not have enough payment receiving personnel in so many parts of the states. we have decided to recruit Payment Officer online hence we will be needing a representative to process out payment in their area and get 10% on each payment being received and you will be making at least $2,000 weekly. If interested get back to me with these informations to (db.clickmodel@gmail.com), Once you provide me with the details, i would tell you more about the job. Full Name, Address in full ( No Po Box ) City, State, Zip code, Phone Number. THANKS, Daniel Bradford bd.clickmodel@gmail.com (414) 614 0185

Posted at 11:21 AM on Jul 16, 2008

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings