Username: Password:

Female models sought for mainland Europe erotic work...

bdfoto
bdfoto - Photographer
Photographer
United Kingdom
View Portfolio

I am scouting and undertaking initial test shoots (only where required) for the following:

This is for publication through a major and very well known (and totally legitimate) mainland Europe web content provider with a superb reputation, but at this stage, for confidentiality reasons, I cannot divulge their identity. Should we reach the point where you are happy with the basic information and they are happy with what they see in you, then you will be advised and they will speak to you directly. Rates are fixed by the buyer and generous. You will not be disappointed.

This is an ongoing requirement and at this stage your availability over the next week or so is not relevant.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

FAQs

Of twenty-five or more models to whom I have spoken through mainstream modelling sites, only two were overly sceptical, and over a dozen are currently under consideration ... still without knowing (yet) the identity of the client.

Will you tell me at this stage who it's for? No - because I get a finder's fee. If the model goes direct to the client, I lose out. The model suffers NO commission deduction. The fee offered is the fee paid.

Where will it be published? This is for publication through a major and very well known (and totally legitimate) mainland Europe web content provider with a superb reputation. Think of ten major names, and you'll probably get it.

Where will it be shot? "Mainland Europe". I know personally a number of very good models who have worked for them and one recently returned from working with them for a week and was glowing in her opinion of the client.

When will it be shot? This is an ongoing requirement and at this stage your availability over the next week or so is not relevant.

How much does the model get paid? I have not heard a single complaint from those who have worked for them. I did say, "Rates are fixed by the buyer and generous. You will not be disappointed." Travel, accommodation and food are all covered.

How long do I go there for? I worked recently with one model who spent two days working with them in France, and another who spent over a week at their main base in Central Europe.

What does the work entail? "Adult levels". Start at UK mag and go up. The model sets the levels. Stills and video.

Do models work solo? Sometimes solo and sometimes with other models. The model decides in advance what work she will undertake.

Will it be in this country? No. It will be on mainland Europe. There are no plans to shoot in the UK at present.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Any other questions please ask.

Posted at 04:13 AM on Nov 10, 2014