Username: Password:

2010 Calendar and Magazine . . ....

MGamateur
MGamateur - Photographer
Photographer
California, United States
View Portfolio

Times almost up and there are just a few spaces let………I’m looking for models to help me out with my 2010 Calendar and possibly be added to my Magazine.

I am looking for outgoing, fun, sexy, fit models for this shoot…All models will be shoot in bikini, lingerie, tasteful to implied nudes and Playboy nudes. As an added bonus for working with me the Playboy nudes will be sent in to Playboy for you in hopes of acquiring work with them as well..

If you fit the description above and you are from out of state we will pay your TRAVEL EXPENSES this means plane tickets and a hotel room. All I ask is you give your time and be prepared to take some beautiful shots and in return I will give you exposure and copies of all photos…. TFCD. .

If you interested please email me here on mm don’t just leave a comment…This casting call is open to any race and age.. Sorry NO Minors or Men

Marco G.
(323) 533-5651 only on nights and weekends
(323) 282-8409 unlimited calls and txt's
E-MAIL: photodigitmaker@yahoo.com

Link: Marco Website
Posted at 04:27 PM on Sep 28, 2008

Moxie1772
Moxie1772 - Model
Model
Minnesota, United States
View Portfolio

Don't look now but Playboy rarely, if ever, hires from an outside source. They use their own photographers and cast from open calls. Please prove me wrong by showing me one time they cast a spot in the magazine from photos randomly submitted. I will stand corrected.

Posted at 05:56 PM on Oct 01, 2008

McGowanPhoto
McGowanPhoto - Photographer
Photographer
Arizona, United States
View Portfolio

the Playboy nudes will be sent in to Playboy for you in hopes of acquiring work with them as well..

That could very well be a true statement, but whether the submission will be meaningful is hard to tell. If a photographer has a relationship with, say, PB special editions, it could help.

As Jeff says, do your homework before jumping at something, anything.

Posted at 09:06 AM on Oct 02, 2008