Any new artists who want their work critiqued?

AnthonyCramer - Photographer
AnthonyCramer
(Photographer California, United States)

Sure, would love to here your input/review/screen/comments on some of my work/site that I have posted here on MC A.Cramer

Posted at 08:24 AM on Nov 20, 2004
Veronica121679 - Model
Veronica121679
(Model New Jersey, United States)

My name is Veronica Panyko. I am a plus model and professional certified makeup artist residing in northern New Jersey, right outside of New York City.
I have always been a naturally gifted artist, infatuated with the fashion industry and deeply in love with art. I always knew that my heart was in the arts on various mediums. While growing up, I tried to discover exactly where my artistic talents would play a role in my life and career. I studied art of all types in high school, participated in the Art Honor Society, Teens Arts Festival, Gifted and Talented program; studied illustration, sculpture and painting.
In college I wanted to make a career out of my developing talents, but wasn't sure which direction to take. After six months of Interior Design, I decided to switch my major to pursue Fashion Marketing, evidently where my heart really was. I graduated Berkeley College with an ASD in Applied Science for Fashion Marketing and Management in 2001, on the top of my class.

In early 2005 I completed a MUA certification program through iMpeccable IMage Inc. I realized that makeup artistry was where I "belonged" in the art & fashion world.
I finally feel like this is what I am here to do, and I finally found what I was missing in my life. Although I continue to persue plus modeling, my heart and soul will always be devoted to makeup artistry.

I would love to hear some feedback. Please visit www.VeronicaPlusModel.com . Thanks!

Link: www.VeronicaPlusModel.com
Posted at 10:16 AM on Feb 20, 2005

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

Models Wanted for "SILHOUETTES"...
(Seeking model)
New York, United States

Artful nudes of each other
(Seeking photographer)
Rhode Island, United States

Labia model
(Seeking model)
California, United States

Nude fitness model