Username: Password:

Question about tanning...

Prystinia
Prystinia - Model
Model
California, United States
View Portfolio

I heard of a tanning alternative. From what Ive gathered it is sprayed on you and its like a paint or dye(not sunless tanning I know what that is) But it is supposed to last for 8 days and dye your skin several shades darker. Can anyone please give me any knowledge they have of this "easy" tanning procedure?>? Thanks

Posted at 12:58 AM on Feb 12, 2004

TanyaTuckwell
TanyaTuckwell - Model
Model
Australia
View Portfolio

Most of our beauty salons here have what is called "UltraTan" it is a spray on tan, and is pretty much like a paint. They can go wrong sometimes, but as long as you exfoliate before hand, do not moistourise or wear perfume then nothing can go wrong. Do not shower until the day after you get it done, therefore it won't all rinse off. When you do shower the day after you will realise some will rinse off but this is residue so its ok. I've still got the most of mine on that has lasted for 2 weeks. It really depends on the persons skin I guess. Hope this helps

Posted at 12:01 AM on Feb 13, 2004

Prystinia
Prystinia - Model
Model
California, United States
View Portfolio

Yeah this has helped! Wow two weeks thats amazing. Ill consider trying this out Im still pretty fair!!..... Thanks

Posted at 06:50 AM on Feb 13, 2004

TanyaTuckwell
TanyaTuckwell - Model
Model
Australia
View Portfolio

I'm pretty fair too and it definately makes a difference. Yeah two weeks and i use exfoliating soap!??
Best of luck

Posted at 04:28 PM on Feb 13, 2004

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings