Updated Image Upload / What's to come...

gvbrown - Photographer
gvbrown
(Photographer Michigan, United States)

Hi,
We made an update to the image uploader today, which will correct a random issue that appeared to put the uploader into an endless loop of "optimizing images". This only effected certain mac platforms.

You may notice that we have been active daily on our various social media platforms. If you have an Instagram or Twitter account, make sure you have those settings filled in on your profile, so that we can provide credit on those platforms when featuring your work. Our marketing group is reviewing new uploads constantly for work that we can feature in the spotlight gallery, as well as on our other accounts - keep the new images coming!

Lastly, we have been super busy on some new development work for the service - lots of really cool stuff to come, as well as some exciting new directions.

Our membership has been steadily increasing, and are expecting this to continue along a positive trend. That being said, we will be doing a site-wide "purge" of accounts that have long lapsed and are abandoned. This will take place in the coming months, after we have given ample time for the account owners to respond with their intentions of either keeping or removing their accounts (those that haven't responded, or have been inactive for a length of time will be removed). We will be sending a final, advanced notification prior to removing these accounts.

More to come soon!

Geoff B

Posted at 02:04 PM on Aug 28, 2018
Saint1106 - Model
Saint1106
(Model New York, United States)

Having trouble uploading images, going through an endless loop. I am using google chrome, Could that be the problem?

Posted at 07:43 PM on Sep 06, 2018
gvbrown - Photographer
gvbrown
(Photographer Michigan, United States)

Hi,
I found the issue with your upload and have corrected it. Let me know if I can help further!

Posted at 01:37 PM on Sep 10, 2018

Newest Critique Image

Critique this image
Visit the Critique Gallery!
The critique gallery allows you to select images from your portfolio for review and comments by MuseCube members.

Latest Castings

Latest posts in the new Work Listings board

Fine Art Nude
(Seeking model)
South Carolina, United States

Painting in Motion
(Seeking model)
Massachusetts, United States

EDWARDIAN COVENANT..an editorial shoot b...
(Casting Call)
New York, United States

PhotoNovel About Women's Basketball
(Casting Call)
New York, United States

topless calender shoot
(Casting Call)
Illinois, United States