Summary of new features added this month (so far)...
- New mobile friendly website design
- New profile designs
- Larger images for both thumbnails and enlarged image views (up to 2000px wide for pro members)
- Increased image upload sizes (up to 20 megabytes for pro members)
- Simplified image uploader
- Simplified account signup with Facebook sign in
- Optional social links in profiles
- Image likes (replaces old “MuseCubes” feature)
- Changed image storage from images per portfolio to total images per account.
- Added MuseCube Unlimited account level
- Added notifications section for profile events (follows, image likes, private messages, spotlight gallery selections, badges)
- Added accomplishment badges - plus, pro, unlimited, spotlight feature, 10,000+ views, “legendary” for members active longer than ten years (dormant accounts excluded)
- Revised portfolio manager section
- Revised NSFW filtering
- New server infrastructure
And we are just getting warmed up. Stay tuned!
We will revise the spotlight messages so they are a little more clear.
To undo the adult flag:
- Go to the portfolios section
- Click Add / Edit Images
- Click Edit Image next to the image you wish to change
- Scroll down to the Mature Content / Nudity section
- Uncheck the Image Contains Mature Content
It should not apply this setting globally to new images, like it used to.