Username: Password:

MuseCube Introduces MuseCubes...

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Quite a few new updates went online today.

First, we launched a new feature, and what will become a new section of the site called "MuseCubes".

MuseCubes are essentially user-created collections of "favorite" images.

To create a "MuseCube" and add a favorite image, simply browse to an image in a user's profile, and click the "Add to a MuseCube". You can then create a collection and add the image to your Favorites.

Removing individual images and collections can be done directly through your profile, by clicking the "X" icon next to each image or collection.

I should point out that this feature is currently only available through member sites that use the profile style display. I'll be adding it to the other portfolio styles in the near future.

This new feature is intended to increase interactivity between members, and also increase site activity.

MuseCube (the website) was originally designed with the idea of creating an "inspiring" site for people to visit. Thus, the "MuseCubes" serve as individual user-created collections of inspiring images.

Also updated today was the profile design, and is quite a bit different. There are a few things missing from this display, which will be added back in the near future, as well as some other new features.

While on the outside, the scope of these changes might seem pretty small, we've made quite a few changes behind the scenes. If you see any issues, please contact me.

Moving forward, we will be introducing a number of new features designed with social networking in mind. This is the first step toward that goal.

Geoff B

Posted at 12:47 PM on Dec 21, 2011

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

Also - You can find two examples of a MuseCube collection on my profile, here:

http://www.musecube.com/gvbrown/index.htm?musecubes=0

More to come...

G

Posted at 12:50 PM on Dec 21, 2011

gvbrown
gvbrown - Photographer
Photographer
Michigan, United States
View Portfolio

The "Add to a MuseCube" function now appears in all profile design types.

Note this only appears if you are logged in.

Geoff B

Posted at 02:07 PM on Dec 21, 2011

Newest Critique Image

Latest Work Listings