My ethnicity is Korean, but my nationality is American (raised in small town Iowa). I am recently self-employed, freelance writing & modeling. I enjoy all types of art forms. I have a strong appreciation for art, especially photography. I love taking photos, but it seems to be more lucrative for me to be on the other side of the camera, right now. I love meeting & interacting with all types of people and now that I'm working from home, much of my professional interaction occurs with photographers. I am always excited to meet and work with new photographers and hope that something great occurs from our experience, besides just solid photos. As a writer, I'm always looking for new material, and there is a lot out there, if you just open your eyes/mind. Being able to participate in any creative process, even as a model/subject, is very gratifying and helps encourage creative expression which can & should translate into my writing:)
**please answer following questions for me in initial email:
1. Your intended usage of the photos.
2. What kind of genre/style you're interested in doing with me.
3. Travel/location - can you come to me (I have a studio) or do I need to come to you?
4. Any additional links/photos/projects you'd like me to see to help in my decision making.
5. Something funny (this isn't a necessity, but it makes my day less like "work."
I will try my best to get back to you within a 24 hour period!